ITS DATED THEY DAY I WROTE IT:
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
SPECIAL THANK YOU'S!
Current mood: thankful
I would like to take this time to thank a couple of people in my life, who made me the man I am today. First I would like to start of with my ex-girlfriend. If it wasn’t for you babe….I would still think this is a perfect world and women don’t cheat! So thanks for keeping those legs open. Next I would like to thanks my former junkie friend for setting me up for no apparent reason, enabling me to pick better friends. I need to give a shot out to dude who wrote a false statement allowing me to realize that false fears is more powerful then loyalty. I would also like to thank all the haters I met in my lifetime, You guys make me who I am. Without you guys, their would be nobody to envy me and make me strive even harder to be on top of my game. So to all of you thank you, from the bottom of my heart! Real Talk!..:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment