Thursday, May 13, 2010

Old school vs new school vs. preschool

Old school will never think their where be anybody ever better then people\greats of their time from when they was growing up to adulthood and whenever generation gets older the same thing applies That goes for sports from football to boxing exmple......really young cats think Adrian Peterson or Ladamion Tomlinson will be the best Rb ever to play football....I know I think Barry Sanders is the best(and you cant tell me any different lol) and older cats think Walton Payton was the best. Who knows who right but I feel like different generations like to hold on their golden years and keep their place in history forever. I feel like the era's are primarily broken into 3 in almost every sport. more examples... boxing you have the Muhammad Ali people...then you have my era Mike Tyson and now you The Mayweather\Pacman era...and each era saying the other other era only fought bums no real challenges. lets go to basket ball...you have the Wilt Chamberlain\Dr. J was the best era...then you have the double MJ era Magic Johnson\Michael Jordan was the best era...and now You have the Kobe\Lebron will be the best era.....and if you heard these arguments......they will never come to an end and never will.

Its just funny to think about know no middle line!

No comments:

Post a Comment